me

關於我的二三事信箱。留言隨手貼臉書粉絲頁(aNobii 太爛了所以舊書架現已停止更新)。
聊書聊電影的 podcast「連連看」(另在 Castbox 可以找到連連看之前的舊集數)。

2016/05/22

Requiem

Such a long, long day's journey into night, my dears
The night I have sent you into
Is the deepest purest black
So final, so unrelenting
That it now seems almost tender
Certainly tempting
An indifferent siren humming to herself
As I let go and crash into the waves
Fathomless embrace where no light escapes
In defiance or defeat I can no longer tell
Perhaps it doesn't matter after all
One life or ten
A dozen or a thousand
Let no other be the sad accountant
Tracking then losing each and every one of
All those betrayed and broken
Thus I take my leave
Haltingly, in agony
Eyes longing and shadow lingering
Like too many before me
Softly, softly killing and killed
Unheard unseen unanswered unclaimed
Sinking away into uneasy sleep
Dreaming a billion stolen heartbeats
Until we become the same smoke, the same ashes
Scattered to the same endless winds


沒有留言: