me

關於我的二三事信箱。留言隨手貼臉書粉絲頁(aNobii 太爛了所以舊書架現已停止更新)。
聊書聊電影的 podcast「連連看」(另在 Castbox 可以找到連連看之前的舊集數)。

2008/11/16

Pre-dream Exercise #1

Have you
Heard your cells scream?
My loneliness
Has taught them to hit a very high key
Which (I'm afraid) is not quite to my liking.
Now my eyes in the mirror are like two shiny fish
A streak of watery black and white
I wonder where they mate and lay eggs.
If fingers taper into pencils
I will be writing pictures on my lover's flesh
Isn't that rather selfish?
I don't suppose you've seen a heart blossom
Or a pain take place
It's just those who drop the pin hear it
Even though genocide and war are dancing next door
And bad music too, always bad music.
Table etiquette should always be observed when one tears off one's skin and teeth
Don't cry with your mouth open
Hug yourself tight as you're preparing to land
I certainly hope people are nicer over there.


('97)

沒有留言: